Tuesday

Fun with lanterns



So I mentioned that children carry lit lanterns around the neighbourhood as part of the Mid-Autumn Festival celebrations. Of course, the Gangster Gang (aka nephews + niece) and their aunts (aka me and my sister) had to join in on the fun. :)


I didn't get great photos because the street lights and the candle lights really threw off the white balance on my iPhone. And I was clearly too lazy to make manual adjustments. *winks* Let's focus on the good, shall we? Photos of people were taken. You can recognize the faces. Family time was documented on a scrapbook page.  *victorious music plays in the background*


A super-quick layout because I ran out of my tape glue and the liquid glue was sticking everything on my fingers instead of the page. *LOL* How I eventually got that tissue ruffle banner embellishment to stick on the page is a marvel. *hehehe*



Not quite sure why Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz was involved in our lantern festivities but she really helped to break up the monotony of text on the background paper. :)


Playing along with Stick It Down.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous layout. great photos... love the ruffle!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hear the music! LOL!! I loveeeeeee this! LOVING the ruffles and that you added Dorothy!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Victorious music, indeed! And there doesn't have to be a reason for Dorothy. Because Dorothy.

Lynn said...

Super attractive layout. I especially love the tissue banner. Dorothy does somehow make sense with the idea of family memories....isn't that why she was trying so desperately to get home?

Keighley Brennan said...

Gorgeous layout. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down x

Melissakay143 said...

That ruffle ribbon for the banner is perfection! I adore the Dorothy embellishment, thank you for sharing your layout with us! ~Melissakay SID DT

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It