Wednesday

Another Yam family birthday layout...:)



So I interrupt the Christmassy projects to share another Yam family birthday layout. Just a few more to go...;)


It was my brother's birthday on March 1st but we celebrated on February 28th because the baker (aka me) wasn't free on March 1st. Clearly if you want cake, you have to accommodate the baker's schedule right? *LOL*


This was the niece's "I hate taking photos" phase. *shakes head*


I really wanted to use this background paper so  I went in with many pops of colour to create visual interest.


I had some leftover bits of yellow cardstock from a previous project and I really liked the fun shapes so I incorporated them as they were...


Just 3 more birthday layouts to work on. I have another done for a guest designer gig next month. Will I be able to complete them before the end of 2019? Only time will tell. *wish me luck*

Playing along with The Studio Challenges.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

They should absolutely accommodate the baker! lol! I love this! Loving the pops of colors on that darker background!!!

Mitralee said...

LOVE that background paper!

paperpapier said...

Fun photo props you made, great layout!

Cindy deRosier said...

Not just your niece - only #1 is showing the proper enthusiasm for homemade cake! It's fun to see a layout with your brother. I can't remember ever seeing him on a page, though I'm sure he's been there. Love the yellow pops!

Michelle Mattie said...

Great take on the challenge. Love all the layering and the little details. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It