Monday

The result of makeup shopping...*winks*


The-result-of-makeup-shopping

Well, yeah, I might have gone makeup shopping recently. Since I was "bad", I decided to do something good with the paper bag....like decorate it. *winks*


I'm currently obsessed with this Spellbinders die....interestingly, I've had it for years but only recently started using it....[I'm such a hoarder! *LOL*]


And go me, working on a Christmas project in August! *High fives all around*

P/s: Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee what you did with this bag! LOVING the pearls and the butterfly!!

Lisa said...

It's so elegant and gorgeous!! I love, love how you decorated it!! Wow!! Stunning, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

So pretty! And fun to see such a non-traditional color choice for Christmas.

Lynn said...

Oooh, love the pearl string handle and that you used purple for Xmas instead of the traditional colors. Yes, crafters need to do Xmas in August in order to get it all done.

Audrey Pettit said...

Seriously awesome transformation of that shopping bag! Love the purple and pearls and all those elegant layers!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It