Wednesday

One Saturday afternoon


One-Saturrday-afternoon

So the members of the Gangster Gang (aka nephews + niece) have a serious tablet addiction. On Saturday afternoons. And have to be distracted by some other activities.



Like painting. Or sweating it out at the playground. And posing at the infamous fire hydrant of course. *winks*


I had a lot of fun mixing the old and new stash...


Slipped in my current obsession - Maya Road diecut words. :)


And of course, the last of the Basic Grey birds *fingers crossed*.


Hope your week has been fabulous so far friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Long live the BG birds! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those photos, the colors and the clouds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

The last bird?! I didn't think it was possible. Very nice page - I love the smiling pear peeking at the kids.

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! Your details and designs are always so amazing!! And the pictures of the GG are fabulous!! I'm sad the BG birds are gone!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annette Allen said...

what a fun layout. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Love those photos

Audrey Pettit said...

So adorable and so fun! Love the playful feel to your design to match those fun photos! Lots of great layering and angles here! Love the overlapping photo placement, too. I'm going to miss those birds! But huge congrats to you on using up every single one. That's got to feel great!

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

Love how you put in all little elements and bring out a cheerful layout !! totally love it !
cheers

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It