Friday

Art on the go...pages from my sketchbook


Art-on-the-go...pages-from-my-sketchbook1

These days I really enjoy fitting in a little art on the go at lunchtime. At first, I was a little apprehensive about using my art supplies in public cafes but people actually don't notice because they are too busy with their mobile phones and/or whining/gossiping. *winks*

Art-on-the-go...pages-from-my-sketchbook

I usually bring a small sketchbook or a planner filled with different papers and some coloured pencils. 

Art-on-the-go...pages-from-my-sketchbook2

I  keep my sketches small so that I can finish them in one sitting and feel "accomplished". 

Happy weekend friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are fabulous!!!! LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Simply gorgeous. And even more impressive knowing you made them on the go and in a limited amount of time.

SD pooja said...

Just one sitting and on the go ??You are an amazing artist yvonne ..I wonder when you are going start sketching faces ;)

Lisa said...

You have totally perfected the eye!! These are spectacular!! Wow!! More like a snapshot than a drawing!! Amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly said...

Wow! These are amazing, Yvonne! Love them!

Audrey Pettit said...

Great idea, Yvonne! And I know I say this every time, but wow, am I ever blown away by your eye drawings! Such depth and soul in them!

Katy said...

Wow!!! You are so talented!! :) Beautiful work. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It