Tuesday

Double page spread for Maya Road/ Photo Play Paper swap


Double-page-spread-for-Maya-Road-Photoplay-swap-by-Yvonne-Yam

This week the Maya Road Design Team is sharing projects featuring Photo Play Paper. Mine is a double page spread using the Mad Plaid Christmas collection.


If you didn't already know, I have a thing for banners...which explains why the first sheet of patterned paper I reached for was the one with the Christmas banners. I just had to fussy cut them all. *winks*


I embellished the banners with Maya Road snowflake diecuts and pearl center trim.


I also decided to work on my glitter stash...which was a good idea at that time but you know how glitter is, it goes everywhere. *LOL*




If you have time, stop by the Maya Road blog to leave a comment on any of the Maya Road/Photo Play Paper swap posts for your chance at a $20 gift certificate to the Maya Road store.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING those banners!!!!!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

fabulous pages.. love that cool banner too. Hard to believe that Christmas is just a few months away.

Audrey Pettit said...

Omword, Yvonne, those banners! How stunning! Awesome fussy cutting, Girl! Love the split red/green pages, and all the sparkle, too! Soooo pretty!

Lisa said...

Wow, your pages are amazing!! I absolutely love the details you added!! The banners are fabulous!! And the pictures are so sweet!! Gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Gorgeous pages! I like that you used different papers for the background but unified them with the banners and other elements. I don't see that often and it totally works.

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful! I love banners too so your banners sweeping across your two pages looks marvelous, great photos and love the glittery words too..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It