Friday

Someone finally has a pair of Oakley...*winks*


Someone-finally-got-a-pair-of-Oakley

So my dad finally took the plunge and splurged on a pair of Oakley sunglasses when we were in Bali back in June. He likes things "cheap and good" but on seeing that my sister and I each bought 2 pairs, he got one for himself too. At 70% off retail, it fitted his criteria of being "cheap and good". *LOL*


He was wearing them at the mall [where my sister and I participated in the mal contest and won the Cirque du Soleil Kooza tickets] along with his new hat [that I bought for him from Melbourne]. We put my mum in my sister's sunglasses so they would match in the photo..hehe. 


I couldn't resist using my Maya Road diecuts "work it" on the photo. *winks*

And do you spy a certain Basic Grey birdie???


Lots of paper scraps to form the "mat" for my photos. Added a little sparkle with some gold Ranger Stickles.


Playing along with Stuck? Sketches.

Happy weekend friends!:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hehehehe ... the BG birdie lives on!!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeee this! So FUN! LOVING the layers and those fun photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Such a fun layout! Your dad is stylin'. Love it!

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! The photos are adorable!! Your parents are rocking the Oakleys!! And the smile on your niece is priceless!! The layers and details are amazing, as always, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Pettit said...

He looks good in his new Oakleys! Rocking them out! And awesome layout to go along! I love your pieced layers and love the jaunty angles!

Lizzyc said...

Oh how fabulous your Dad and Mum look in those new glasses... great layering with colorful embellies.. such a fun page.. love it..

Mitralee said...

Lovely Layout! Just love the glasses! Tell him good job on such a good buy! ;-) Have a good Monday!

Natsuko said...

I love all the layers and fun details!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches❤

LisaM said...

Such a fun page! I love all the details! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

Awesome page Yvette! Fab layering as always! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Sandy Ross said...

Amazing layout...love your layering and embellishing....fun story too! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It