Monday

Paper scraps and rub-ons on an envelope...another mail art piece


Paper-scraps-and-rub-ons-on-an-envelope

I've been having fun with my (recycled) bubble pack envelopes recently.


For this particular one, I tore paper scraps and did a "collage" on the envelope before throwing it with mists, acrylic paints, gesso and ink splatters. You know, getting messy.


And then "attacking" it with most of my rub-on stash!  *winks* They no longer "rub-on" properly but work perfectly for my messy, grungy style. :)


Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeee all the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

It's so artistic and gorgeous!! I love the texture and the colors!! Stunning, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Very pretty and quite a transformation!

Lynn said...

Yeah, I've got lots of partially used rub-on sheets that I couldn't bare to toss but couldn't figure out what to do with the misc. letters. Thanks for the great idea to use it as 'graffiti' on my projects. You always give me an inspirational boost.

Katy said...

Love this! I also have rub-ons that don't work as well as the used to LOL! This is a great project for them to go on :)

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

Now this is totally creative and such an awesome idea to put all the scrap in best use !
cheers

Lisa said...

THIS is sooo cool! Love it! What a great treatment for used envelopes... overload... now I want to do this tomorrow, but I'll try to stay focused... scrapbook page... scrapbook page....

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cool and artsy envelope, Yvonne! I need to try this because what fun it must be! So love how you added all those old rub ons. What a great idea for that stash that we all have that no longer seem to want to rub!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It