Tuesday

Let's take a stroll...


Let's-take-a-stroll

"Let's take a stroll around the neighbourhood..." I said to my niece on Saturday.
"Yay!" she beamed excitedly.


Yep. It is really easy to get a 6 year old excited about a stroll, with the possibility of stopping at a playground when she's been watching her brothers play on the tablets all day long. *winks*


She paid attention as I named the plants we saw along the way and was proud of herself for identifying them correctly. And of course, she was happy to pose for photos. :)


I was really pleased with the amount of paper scraps on this layout....even though it has hardly made a noticeable dent in the scrap pile. *LOL*


I love adding dimensional elements on my layouts but keep them relatively flat for easy storage.


 Playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.


P/s: How are you doing with reducing your scrap pile???


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

14 comments:

Lynn said...

Sweet layout and photos. I love that you took time to make your niece feel special. You are a wonderful aunt!

Lizzyc said...

This looks very cute, love the sweet photos and good on you for using us those scraps!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love this! LOVING those sweet photos and the colors!!!!!!!!! And I am WORKING on de-stashing this year!!! I have already made a TON of pages with older stuff!! I will be sharing my efforts soon! :)

Laura Creates said...

Super fun take on the sketch, love the embellishing! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great layout! Love all the layers and do-dads.

kaybeetoo said...

Super fun layout and I know what you mean about the ever growing scrap pile :) Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! She is just so sweet!! And photogenic!! I love the details and dimension!! Beautiful layout, my friend!! My scrap pile is sadly growing out of control!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debbi Tehrani said...

Super cute page! Love all the bits and pieces that help to tell your story!

Shelly said...

Oh my, this is FABULOUS! Love the pics and all those embellishments!
And HA!...me using up my scrap pile?!...LOL I usually go through it all and then ask my daughter if she wants anything! Terrible, right?!...LOL (on a real note: I do need it use more from my scrap pile.) ;)

Radhika said...

Super cute layout :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, this is SO stinkin' adorable, Yvonne! I love the mish mash of elements on here. I was scanning and absorbing all the details, and then spied the little city scene on the right side, with the giant fruit behind it, and it was such a happy discovery! The way you combine elements to build a scene always tickles me. I am loving the dimensional elements you added here, too. The little wood frame around the face, the mix of trims and crochet on the side... such great touches!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely ideas! And lovely work! Judy x

Sandra said...

How precious is this layout, very cute embellishing. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

Christine said...

So precious! Great layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It