Friday

This week's card from scraps


This-week's-card-from-scraps

Hello friends! There was a mid-week public holiday this week and I spent it catching up on tv shows and die-cutting my paper scraps. :)


Yes, I'm still ploughing through my folder of paper scraps. 


I was pretty happy to have found this cute little elephant in my scrap pile. And I just had to add a friend for the elephant... the infamous Basic Grey bird (only 2 more left in the stash!). *LOL*


The card base was scored and coloured with the Wink of Stella pen for a subtle shimmer.


Playing along with Sunday Stamps

Happy weekend friends!:)

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING that bird and the elephant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! I love the elephant chatting with the pretty bird!! So sweet!! Beautiful card, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Really cute! Love the elephant.

Shelly said...

Oh, this is awesome! Love that elephant and bird!

Audrey Pettit said...

How adorable! Look at Mr. Elephant and Mrs. BasicGrey Bird hanging out together! That is just so fun and whimsical! Love the speech bubble sentiment, and your scored card base is super fun. You make the best scrap pile designs!

Karon said...

Such a great card and love the embossed base card. TFS

Lizzyc said...

This is so cute I love the elephant talking to the birdie.. great to use up those scraps too..

Annette Allen said...

aww look how cute.. I love that elephant.

Annette Elliott said...

So nice to see someone using up their scraps....so cute with the bird looking at the elephant! Fun papers too! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

Leena Girsa said...

Such a cute card! I love all of the different elements. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week.

essay best said...

This is adorable! I love that elephant chatting with the pretty bird! It is so sweet! Beautiful card, my friend!

Sophie Grace said...

Thank you for sharing the post. Keep up sharing net worth

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It