Friday

The one that involved a die-cutting machine...


The-one-that-involved-a-diecutting-machine

Yes, this week's card using my scraps involved my die-cutting machine (which you know comes out to play just a few times a year because it resides so far away...in another room) and some child labour too. *winks*


I was die-cutting and the niece wanted to help so she took the diecuts out from the dies. Saved me a ton of time...child labour rocks! *LOL*


Playing along with Just Add Ink. I went with washi tape and flowers.


P/s: Happy weekend friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!!! I have Brookie help me with die cutting too!!!! Child labor does rock! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!! And is that the LAST bird!?!?!?! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

Child labor builds character... and a love of crafts. It's a good thing!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love this, Yvonne! The little bird and the colorful strips at the top make me smile, and your mixed die cut sentiment is adorable! Love that border of flowers across the bottom, too!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the layers and the design!! It's so fabulous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly said...

Fabulous card, Yvonne! And hey, nothing wrong with a little child labor! LOL I just may have done the same with my kids. ;)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Nikki Spencer said...

Super cute Yvonne! Love your colourful elements and fun design. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

I really love how you have put all the elements in this card together - a great background. I like how you have used the Washi tape. Chantell Just Add Ink

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It