Monday

Decorated kraft envelopes for Maya Road


Decorated-envelopes-for-Maya-Road-by-Yvonne-Yam

So I LOVE these Maya Road kraft envelopes and hoard a spare set just in case they don't produce them anymore. *winks*


If you haven't noticed, I have an obsession with the Maya Road flat-back pearl trim. You can buy them by yardage but I have whole reels of them...you know,just one reel for each design. *LOL* Seriously though, they add serious "glamour" to everything you put them on, right?


A little remnant lace, some metal corners and pearl trim and your kraft envelope is all prettied up....perfect to slip in those little notes for that special someone. :)

Happy week ahead friends! 

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous! LOVING that lace and pearls!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

You've decorated the envelopes perfectly!! I love the lace and pearls!! So elegant and stunning, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Very glamorous, indeed!

Audrey Pettit said...

These Kraft envelopes are so awesome, omgosh! Love the pearls and lace! Perfect shabby chic combo with that natural Kraft!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOW I love these! Judy x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It