Wednesday

My workspace



So it's been a while since I last shared my workspace...:)


As you can clearly see, the stash has grown quite a bit in the last 2 years. *winks*


Here's a closeup so you don't have to zoom in to check out my art supplies. *LOL*


And yes, my Raskog cart is "overloaded" too! Of course, these are just the stash I use more frequently. The rest are in storage somewhere else in the house. *dramatic music plays in the background*


P/s: Can I see your workspace? Leave a link in the comments and I'll check it out. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love your space!! Your wall looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Looks AWESOME!

paperpapier said...

so neat and tidy for a mixed-media person....Love how you display your projects on the wall, do you rotate them often?

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow - love it! You've done an amazing job maximizing the space. Very cool.

Lisa said...

You call it a workspace, I call it an art gallery!! Wow!! Your projects look so amazing displayed on the wall!! I would be inspired every time I walked in there!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mitralee said...

http://mitralee.blogspot.com/2017/04/mitras-magic-room-for-cutting-cafe.html

Always love your lovely work space!!! ROCK STAR!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, it looks so amazing, Yvonne! It's so fun to see your workspace! I love all your clear containers. You are so organized. My room is like a junk heap! 😂

SmilynStef said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SmilynStef said...

Love my studio

My Studio

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It