Friday

Friday's mixed media decorated box project


 

Normal people get excited when they get a corporate gift...and want to know what's inside...


Me: ooh...that's a nice box I can decorate! *LOL*

My matte medium didn't stick to the box so I went in with liquid glue. But the paper didn't dry flat and it was annoying me so I went in with gesso and Faber Castell Gelatos. 


Next I went with fussy-cut elements to create a "border" centrepiece. You can't go wrong when you include birds and flowers. *winks*


I think it turned out quite bold and striking, eh?

Happy weekend friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Jacob Simonh said...

Great blog! It's really an informative content. Thanks for sharing this useful information.

Looking for wholesale disposable packaging suppliers in Australia? Reach APAK Distribution.

Cindy deRosier said...

You didn't tell us what the corporate gift was!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It