Monday

Mixed Media Monday - Let's upcycle a cardboard envelope for happy mail


 


It's been a while...but for this project, I played with gesso, acrylic paints, gelatos, stencils and gold mist! *high fives all around*

I started with this cardboard envelope courtesy of Amazon Japan. And decided to do a mixed media happy mail package.


I covered the whole envelope with brown paper packaging (Sephora is overzealous with its brown paper packaging...*winks*), applied washi tape around the edges...and then just had fun with my art supples. :)


Added a mat for the recipient's name and addy...


....then adorned the "frame" with fussy-cut elements.




Might have gone overboard with the colours...but I had fun!



Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

It looks great! A total transformation.

Lizzyc said...

Very colorful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It