Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - Tombow Irojiten colored pencils



 So I was recently gifted this set of 30 Tomboy Irojiten Colored Pencils by my cousin for my birthday.




In this set, there are 3 boxes containing 10 coloured pencils each. They are packaged to resembled books so that they look very aesthetically appealing on a shelf.



Here are the colours in the set I got.

P/s: There are 100 colours in total...and I am tempted to get the rest of the colours to complete the set. Should I? Let's play with these a bit and see how I like them first. *winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Oooh, I love the packaging on these! I'm eager to hear how you like them.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It