Tuesday

Tuesday's desk - recent eye drawings


 


Today is a sad day for our family as we bid adieu to my uncle Jerry, mum's younger brother, after a 6 month battle with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer. 


He passed away in the wee hours on Sunday morning with his wife, children and grandchildren keeping vigil at his bedside.


I am glad that he is no longer suffering... but sad that despite the advances in medical technology, not much progress has been made in the treatment of certain cancers. Pancreatic cancer doesn't present with any symptoms until stage 4 when it is far too advanced to apply any effective treatment protocols.


Anyway, I haven't had much time for eye drawings but these are the few I managed to do in the last 10 days.


I am currently a tad obsessed with the side eye. *winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Best wishes to all who loved Uncle Jerry.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It