Tuesday

Another decorated Fresh box


 


Wait...did this girl buy more skincare products? Yep...guilty as charged! *winks*


And since it comes in a minimalist blue box, you know it is the perfect canvas for me to decorate! *LOL*


These days I have really been gravitating towards really flattish designs because they are much easier to store/transport. I do try to layer and overlap the elements to create more depth and visual interest without being bulky. :)


As always, I love my fat birds....and flowers. :)



I may have gone overboard with the fussy-cut elements...but that's how I roll..hahaha


Finished with gold mist of course. ;)

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It