Tuesday

Tuesday's gratitude page is all about the "new" Nespresso machine


 


A couple of years ago, I bought a used Nespresso machine for $50. It was a really old model but it worked and served me well. Then it died. *insert sad music*

Then I scored another Nespresso machine ...a current-selling model...for $50. It's slimmer, sleeker and red! 

This isn't the best photo but since the old machine has been recycled, this will have to do. I tried to distract from the photo with those birdies. Did it work? *LOL*


P/s: I try to buy pre-loved stuff whenever possible...do you?

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Yep - I'm distracted by the birdies!

Lizzyc said...

Nice. enjoy your new machine..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It