Monday

Make Stuff Monday - 1st decorated paper bag of 2024


 


And just like that we are a week into the new year. For today's Make Stuff Monday, I'm sharing my first decorated paper bag of 2024! :)


I started with this sturdy paper bag which I got when I attended a recent event at Sephora.


I really like the background paper so I just inked the edges and created my "scene" with the busy background.


I tried to break up the busy background with a cardstock base. Yep, even took a scissors to distress the edges to go with the whole vintage vibe.


Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Happy week ahead to you too!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous mix of papers and embellishments!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It