Monday

Monday's layout - new year's day


 


So we went out to celebrate New Year's Day + E's birthday on 1st January 2024. 


My sister wanted to try this new restaurant where you have to cook your own beef....and it can get quite fiery. *winks*


Dad of course overcooked his beef because he put every single piece on the grill and can't eat them in time. *LOL*


Also, he was wearing a thin see-through shirt and proving two points (hence my sister had to cover up those bits with her hands (see photo #2)....hehehe.


My sister was busy redeeming all her "free" birthday treats at the start of her birthday month so I bought the "kids" ice-cream and got a sweet photo (even though you can clearly see that dad has bitten into his ice-cream already...hahaha).

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Bunnies! Awesome layout. Your dad is such a character.

Lizzyc said...

humm when i go to a restaurant I like to have a rest and not cook my food!! great eye catching page.. had to laugh at your dad!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It