Tuesday

This week's page from the gratitude journal - Christmas pressies


 


So friends, were you happy with the Christmas pressies you got? I really really wanted the Hourglass Jellyfish palette (Holiday Limited Edition) and it was sold out in Singapore. My bestie got it for me in the US (*yay!*)...meanwhile, I'm still working my way through that box of Godiva chocolates. And you know how I love my sunnies. Finally got a replacement key pouch for the one I've used for the last 16 years (yep...it may seem like I like new things but I do use my stuff till they are on their last legs...*LOL*)

Tell me what you got for Christmas.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Great gifts! I use my stuff until it's completely worn out as well. My purse looks like I've been carrying it every day for 15 years, as it should after 15 years, lol.

Lizzyc said...

Very nice! I dint get much as we dont buy for each other at christmas, I would rather make a big deal out of birthdays for my kids!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It