Tuesday

Tuesday's page from the gratitude journal - new eye shadow palette


 


Happy Tuesday friends! Here's today's page from the gratitude journal - a new eye shadow palette! You know how I love colour... in all aspects of my life *winks* so I was really happy to get the Yucca palette by Natasha Denona...one of my fave makeup brands. Yellow on the eyelid is actually quite flattering as it instantly brightens up your eye area. It's a colour I use frequently on my eye drawings too.:)

P/s: What is your must-have makeup item/ beauty product?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

It's a beautiful color palette! I don't have a must-have makeup or beauty item. I can count on one hand the number of times I've worn makeup in the last 5 years.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It