Tuesday

Happy New Year friends!




Happy New Year friends! Hope your start to 2024 has been awesome so far! :)


First up, a layout from last December. Just my folks posing with Christmas trees. *winks*


We went to a Sephora event and then met up with my sister for dinner near her workplace. Now that my folks come to town with me as I run my errands, mum is always with me at Sephora events while dad waits somewhere nearby. Of course, they get "treats" for being good "kids. *LOL*


Really wanted to use this Rusty Pickle Christmas patterned paper that I had in my stash for years...so I did. It looks a little busy but at least I didn't cover up Santa Claus..hehehe. ;)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Happy New Year! I love layouts with your parents.

Lizzyc said...

And the year begins.. Fabulous layout..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It