Thursday

Another week of eye drawings...happy holidays!


 


This year has been particularly challenging for me...both in terms of mental and physical health. However, there were so many things that I did do that I'm proud of.


 Like keeping up with my eye drawings and watercolour floral paintings.


And I did not fall behind on the memory-keeping front either...the family scrapbook is up-to-date! *high fives all around*


Thanks for keeping me company on this journey called life friends. Adulting is hard. 

I hope you spend the last 10 days of the year doing things you enjoy, in the company of people you love. Happy holidays! See you in 2024!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Adulting is indeed hard. I'm sorry 2023 has been such a challenge for you and hope 2024 brings some relief.

Lizzyc said...

Your eye drawings are the best! Yes 2023 had its ups and downs for me too.. I hope 2024 brings many blessings your way..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It