Friday

This week's upcycled decorated box using scrap bits


 


Meet this week's upcycled decorated box using scrap bits. :)


I started with this lovely sturdy box from Tom Ford (yes, your gal got spoiled by her cousin at Christmas!).


It was one of those "let's keep it simple" projects that went out of hand as usual. Because someone just likes to add stuff!  *winks*


Yes, even the sides of the box were not spared! 


I did try my best to stick to a limited colour palette to simplify the process for myself. :)


Currently into pastel colours for makeup and clothes...and apparently, it has spilled over to my creative projects as well...*LOL*



I really like how the final product turned out. What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice!

Lizzyc said...

Yeep! It looks lovely, great color palette.. clever girl!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It