Friday

What nephew #1 had for breakfast this week - egg extravaganza


 


Is it Friday already? I haven't painted all week. Did journal a few times. But I did wake up every single morning to make breakfast for nephew #1. And I actually took photos so I can document them on a scrapbook layout (because if it isn't on a scrapbook page, it didn't happen...*winks*).

This week was all about eggs. Because they are quick to cook, are an excellent source of protein and fat and make a great receptacle for leftover food (allows me to stretch my culinary creativity by incorporating them to create "new" dishes...mostly omelettes with different fillings *LOL*). 

Monday: an egg omelette with crispy pork loin (leftovers).


On Tuesday I woke up an hour earlier so I made a little more effort. Defrosted a slice of sourdough sandwich bread in the oven, boiled 2 seven-minute eggs and made the kid egg mayonniase toast.


On Wednesday he had an egg omelette with pork, scallops, mushrooms, carrots (leftovers). 


On Thursday he had to leave for school 30 minutes earlier and didn't inform me. So I had 5 minutes and whipped up a simple egg omelette with 3 cheeses.


And here is this morning's (Friday) brekkie: 2 pieces of bacon with sunny-side up eggs and a salad (leftovers).

There you have it, what nephew #1 had for breakfast this week. I used up my leftovers and made eggs 3 different ways in 5 days...and the kid didn't have to eat the backup chia seed pudding in the fridge (in case I didn't wake up ) so let's call it a win shall we? *cue triumphant music*

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I hope you made yourself a portion each day too.

Lizzyc said...

Whoa! He eats like a king! I hope you got to eat something yummy too!

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

Such great content.This is authentic. Are you also searching for nursing homework assignment help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering the best

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It