Tuesday

Is it a tag or an envelope?


 


So I really wanted to use this pre-cut patterned tag as a base for my decorated tag. But the paper was really thin so I dug through my stash to find a "mat" for it.


What I found was a small white envelope (holder for restaurant receipt) so the project became a tag on an envelope instead. Which is quite handy to hang on a gift bag with a handwritten note in the envelope. :)


I went all out here...with gold misting and Stickles on the text. *LOL*


P/s: Update on the CNY shenanigans. Got the baked goody bags for the neighbours out on the eve of CNY. Prepared a feast for reunion dinner that same night (yesterday). And cooked lunch and dinner for 10 today! Only chipped the polish off 2 nails so I would call it a win. *triumphant music plays in the background*

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

A tag on an envelope...what a great idea! It looks great too!

Cindy deRosier said...

Glad to hear you pulled off all the CNY prep! I knew you'd do so. Looking forward to seeing the layouts.

Lizzyc said...

You are so creative and I reckon you could find a solution for anything!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It