Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - my sourdough week


 


Happy Wednesday friends! Just sharing the week's sourdough-related photos. :)

Monday morning: Made Japanese-style egg mayo toast for mum and nephew #1 with last week's Japanese sourdough milk bread. And fed my sourdough starter (I usually feed my starter in a large mixing bowl, then put them in glass containers with ample space for them to grow).


Tuesday morning: Made a stack of sourdough pancakes with the fed starter (once they triple in size, they go in to the fridge to hibernate). Also made a levain with remaining starter.

Tuesday afternoon: Mixed dough, ferment, shaped dough then put the boules in the fridge for a 12 hour retardation.


Wednesday morning: Baked 2 boules of sourdough bread! 

And that my friends, is my sourdough week. :)

P/s: I'm thinking I might feed my starter tomorrow for some sourdough pizza...you know, to eat next week. The 5 day fermentation makes for a really tasty pizza crust. 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

YUM! I love all things sourdough.

Lynn said...

Everything looks so yummy...even the starter...LOL! You are a busy baker. It's the reason you turn out so many delicious sourdough goodies.

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

Good blog. Keep sharing. I love them Are you also searching for dissertation writing help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering dissertation assignment services to students without having to break the bank

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

Such authenticity. I love them Are you also searching for Nursing writing help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering nursing writing help to students without having to break the bank

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It