Thursday

So this is my undecorated paper bag stash


 


Remember how I told you that paper bags are hard to come by these days (since I usually decline paper bags unless it's already been pre-packaged for collection) and I get so excited when I do get one that I have to decorate it almost immediately?

Well, it seems that I have a hidden undecorated paper bag stash in my cupboard. Which I uncovered/rediscovered while decluttering. I guess we should be good for decorated paper bags for this year and possibly next year too. *winks*

What about you? Have you found any "treasures" while decluttering?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm a container hoarder. It's so satisfying to need a box, bag, jar, etc. and to have just the right one on hand.

paperpapier said...

I hoard paper bags too besides glass jar, aluminium can, plastic container, mooncake square tin or box etc for waiting for redecorate and repurpose.

Lizzyc said...

Oh it is always a nice surprise to find things that were put away in a safe place only to be forgotten!! When they are found again it is like getting a new toy! hehe.. that lot should keep you going for a while.. take your time!!

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

Such great content.This is authentic. Are you also searching for nursing homework assignment help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering the best

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

Such great content.This is authentic. Are you also searching for nursing writing services login? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering the best

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It