Friday

Another Friday, another abstract florals piece


 

2/100 with all art supplies used pictured.

Hello friends! Can't believe it's Friday already! This week has been crazy. Mum had a minor surgery to remove some abnormal growth discovered in last September's colonoscopy so I'm back to my full household load of marketing, cooking, cleaning and laundry. I did wake up every single morning to make breakfast for nephew #1 (and the award for the best aunt of the year goes to.....*drumroll*.....me! *LOL*). 

Something's gotta give and that something is my progress on #the100dayproject. Officially on day 6....but your gal is just done with day 2.  Hopefully she can play catchup over the weekend. *encouraging music plays in the background*

Happy weekend friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I hate when chores get in the way of art. I'm sorry you have such a burden right now. Running a household is a lot of work.

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

Such authenticity. I love them Are you also searching for Nursing writing help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering nursing writing help to students without having to break the bank

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It