Monday

Make Stuff Monday - decorated paper bag with a reworked tag


 


Today's Make Stuff Monday is a decorated paper bag with a reworked tag.


This tag was previously a project for Maya Road for CHA years ago. I removed one element, added a few more bits and tada,,,,a reworked tag! (I had it on display in my creative space for a while and now its onto its new lease of life..:)


Yep..these days, the paper bag decorating includes the sides too...in a bid to use up more patterned paper. *winks*

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Super charming, just blooming with spring happiness!

Lizzyc said...

Lovely!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It