Thursday

This week's mish mash card from the scrap pile


 


Presenting this week's mish mash card from the scrap pile....


The card base was created ages ago with residual mists from another project...that never got picked...until now *winks*. 


If you think this looks like some random stuff put together, it is! I really wanted to use the card base and the cute fox wax seal. That's the way I roll! *LOL*

P/s: Apologies for falling behind on the blog visits...CNY is next week and I have baked nothing. Yep. Just lots of spring-cleaning and getting back to the whole food prep thing. And of course, this year's #the100dayproject started on January 31st and this gal is 1 day behind. I will get my act together. *triumphant music plays in the background*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

WoW! You can use anything and make it look good! Love your card!

Cindy deRosier said...

I like your card. So impressive how you can take nothing and make it into something so fab.

Can't wait to hear about your CNY celebrations and your 100dayproject!

Lynn said...

Your mish mash card turned out really well. The fox seal is my favorite part. I'm going to look for my wax seals...I know they are somewhere in my room????

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It