Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - a new free pouch for art supplies


 


So this pouch came with my Sephora order today - perfect for art supplies on the go! Actually I mostly use my free makeup pouches for art supplies because cosmetics companies know how to make some good ones. They are usually made of fabric which makes them washable or a hard synthetic plastic that has structure and makes it super easy to spot the items you want once you open them...less digging for art supplies! *winks*


This one is pretty roomy too. And it has 2 side pockets inside! But the best thing about it is that it is black and washable! I have "destroyed" so many pretty pencil cases with pen leaks and coloured pencil marks. 

There is one downside to using makeup pouches for art supplies though. The other day I asked the niece to go to my desk and bring me my current art supply pouch which is from the brand Urban Decay who are famous for their Naked series of makeup (for more neutral looks)...

"Sophie, can you go to my room and bring the rose gold coloured pouch which says Good Things Happen When You're Naked?"

You should have seen the look on her face. *LOL* 

Happy Wednesday friends!:)

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

OMG that is hilarious! Now you'll be able to send her to get your "Too Glam to Give a Damn" pouch.

Lizzyc said...

That is a strong bag.. and too funny that comment!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It