Friday

Your weekend project - a cute decorated paper bag (a tutorial)


 


Hello friends! Here's your weekend project - a cute decorated paper bag! :)


Start with a sturdy paper bag of your choice.


Measure and cut patterned papers to fit the front, back, bottom and sides of the paper bag. I usually cover just the front and back of the paper bag but I am on an ongoing mission to use up my patterned papers so I went with my paper stack from 7Gypsies that I've had for years.


Adhere cut papers to the paper bag with an adhesive of your choice. I went with my Xyron Creative Station for an even layer of adhesive.


Start playing around with your elements until you are happy with the layout design. Then adhere the pieces.



Add handles to the bag. 


I like to finish off the decorated paper bag by adding some texture.


There you have it - a cute decorated paper bag to add to your stash. Perfect to pull out for that last minute gift!

Happy weekend friends!:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Every time I see one of your decorated bags, I want to make one too. This bag is really cheerful and colorful. I like it a lot.

Cindy deRosier said...

So cute! That peeking pear totally makes the bag.

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It