Friday

Valentine's Day inspired decorated box


 


Last week, my sister-in-law passed me this red heart-shaped gift box to upcycle and make pretty.

Because the box is light, I decided to keep the decorations really simple so that it is postal-friendly. Yep, somebody might be getting this box (filled with goodies) via mail this Valentine's Day. :)


The design came together very quickly because I decided to use a pack of old dimensional stickers which had pretty flowers, glitter and bling! :)

I just finished off with more bling because you can never have too much bling, right?  *LOL* Now to fill her up with some goodies and send her off to make someone happy. :)

Happy weekend friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful!

Lynn said...

I had to smile when I saw your post today. A few days ago I also made a Valentine box and decorated it with doilies and die cuts. My box looks romantically old fashioned like yours. I guess great minds think alike. LOL! My box will be featured on a post sometime before Valentine's Day.

Lizzyc said...

Very nice...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It