Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a pretty decorated paper bag


 


Hello friends! Today's Make Stuff Monday is a pretty decorated paper bag! :)



I started with this Kiehl's paper bag. I haven't gotten this in ages because I usually bring a bag with me when I go shopping. But recently, with all the online shopping, the paper bags in my stash have been increasing. So I guess you can expect to see more decorated paper bags from me this year. ;) 


Then I covered the front, back and sides with pretty patterned paper.


And then just added bits from my stash, some stuff from happy mail and upcycled items.... :)


I think it turned out quite pretty eh? *winks*

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Fantastic upcycled bag! You made it so pretty...perfect for gift giving or shopping for pretty little things.

Cindy deRosier said...

A beautiful transformation! I always bring totes with me when I shop in person and I don't think I've ever had an online order come with a bag. Boxes, on the other hand, are slowly taking over our house. We break down as many as we can fit in the recycling bin each week, but often there are more that don't fit that we have to save for the following week. Maybe I should start giving away decorated cardboard boxes, lol.

Lizzyc said...

Oh this one is really pretty!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It