Tuesday

What are we having for dinner ? Leftover lunch pizza! *winks*


 


Like most mums, my mum fears that there will not be enough food when her grandchildren come over for a visit on Sundays so she cooks a lot. Which often results in leftover food from lunch. That I have to somehow incorporate into dinner which I am in charge of. *challenge accepted*


So the other day, we had leftover lunch pizza! A bit of fusion with cheese, tomato slices and soy sauce pork belly. It was pretty tasty! *LOL*


Playing along with The Studio ChallengesThe poinsettias and the banners were fussy-cut from some recent wrapping papers and the rest all old stuff from my stash.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Sounds delish! I'm questioning why E needs two knives to cut it, lol. Great idea to use wrapping paper on the page.

Lynn said...

Great layout....super fussy cutting! That pizza looks yummy.

Lizzyc said...

Oh that would have been tasty! I must try and remember that next time I have left overs.. just make them into pizza!

Doreen Vasquez said...

The fussy cut wrapping paper and giant poinsettas look great and I love the idea of a "leftovers" pizza!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It