Tuesday

Christmas cakes 2020


 


This month I got invited to be guest designer over at Stick It Down and here is my page! :)


I decided to document my Christmas cakes since I put in so much effort to make them. *winks*


The poinsettias and banners were fussy-cut from some wrapping paper I got last Christmas (perfect for all my Christmas 2020 layouts).


 The titlework was created with stickers. I did outline the letters with a white gel pen for a little more interest and dimension.


In case you missed the post about my Christmas cakes, I made chocolate Christmas tree cupcakes with M & Ms and a Yule log. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I love everything about this page!

Lizzyc said...

Love the banners and the cakes look yummy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It