Monday

Make Stuff Monday: Gold Christmas gift box



Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a quick (took longer to photograph the box than the time to decorate it) decorated Christmas box.


I started with the lovely box that my sweet friend Julie sent me. :)


Now I had grandeur plans of adding blooms and bling to the top of the box but decided to go the practical route...and kept the decorations minimal and somewhat flattish so that it is easy to store and transport if needed.



I cut a piece of gold foiled patterned paper and adhered it to the top of the box. Then I used a glittered diecut and layered a vintage Christmas sticker on top of it. I let the sticker cascade over the sides of the box to make it look more "sophisticated" than it actually was. *winks*


I finished the box by gluing some bling for some dimension and interest.

Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I KNEW you would totally ROCK that box, and I was RIGHT!!!! LOL!!! I love love love love how it turned out!!!!!! It looks AMAZING!! So happy you were able to use it!!!! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

It's so pretty!

Lizzyc said...

Wow How good does the box looks now!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It