Friday

Another attempt at the perfect shot



It is now standard protocol to pose at our fave fire hydrant after a good time at the playground. Except for the sad fact that the perfect shot still eludes Aunt Y (aka me). This was May 2019's attempt at the perfect shot...no need to zoom in...I shall supplement with more photos. *winks*


This one looked promising...at least all eyes are on the camera. But check out nephew #2's sullen expression (clearly marked with arrow pointing at said expression).


Most of the shots I got in my attempts at the perfect shot looked like this... *insert dramatic sad music*


But on a brighter note, the photos are totally reflective of how the Gangster Gang (aka nice + nephews) are when they hang out together.


Pretty happy to have used up quite a stash from the scrap pile....stickers, diecuts, chipboard. :)


Happy weekend friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Sigh! I think the photos are very scrappable!! I love the silly one!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hehehehe ... reminds me of the ones I had of Brookie and Adam in January!!! They posed my way ... then theirs!! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeee this! SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

They're good photos if they show how the kids really are! I think these look great.

custom box manufacturer said...

Nice Post Thanks For Sharing This.
Display boxes Illinois

Unknown said...

Excellent Article For Us.
Candle Boxes with logo - Sleek

Custom Packaging Solution said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marketing Expert said...


custom candle boxes save your candle from any harm. You can add various elements to the bundling with the goal that it can look stunning. This can support up your item deal on the lookout.

Custom Packaging Boxes said...

thank you admin for sharing your knowledge with us !!! it is quite informative .. totally love it
candles boxes

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It