Thursday

Cheeky J



These days, nephew #3 never willingly lets me take a decent photo of him (eyes looking at camera and smiling). So the other day, I was pretty surprised when I asked him to take some photos with his sister and he readily agreed.


Not one to waste any opportunity for nice photos, I quickly took consecutive shots of the two of them.


Only when I zoomed in on the photos did I see that cheeky J did the "Loser" sign on the back of his sister's head. *hehehe*


No wonder he was being so "cooperative"! *LOL*


I was too lazy to cut the photo paper to size before I printed them and then decided that the white border worked great as photo mats. *winks*


Playing along with Let's Get Sketchy.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!!! That's awesome!! A boy after my own heart!! :) I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING how you cut the last photo!!!!

Lizzyc said...

haha what great photos... love the 3 for 75 cents embellishment!!!

Bethany.Roisland said...

This is adorable! I love what you did with the layout! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

I just love your page and take on the challenge sketch. Thanks so much for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

craftybyfirna said...

Such a happy and fun layout! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It