Monday

Make Stuff Monday: Decorated Christmas gift bags (a quick tutorial)



Hello friends! Today I'm sharing 2 really quick decorated Christmas gift bags. :)



I started with a black Nars paper bag and a Clarins cardboard bag - freebies from brand events. :)




Choose patterned papers, cut to size and adhere to bags.



Then just embellish! I went with Christmas stickers and added some bling!



They are super quick to make and easy to store for last minute Christmas gifts.



Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These look AMAZING!!!!!!! I am loving the colors!!

Cindy deRosier said...

So pretty!

Lynn said...

Oh yeah...Christmas...gotta get going on bags and cards. Lovely decorating and you made it look so easy. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It