Tuesday

Things that most crafters can relate to...part 2! *LOL*


Oh well, we all had a few laughs when I posted Things that most crafters can relate to... back in April. Here is Part 2! :)


You see accessories being sold at retail stores, gasp at the price tag and think "I can do it myself for a lot less."

The pearl headband was S$45.90/US$34 and the floral sliders were S$49.90/US$37. Should I attempt to make these? *winks*



You believe in child labour nurturing the young. Check out my young intern (aka niece) helping me out with my die-cutting. She gets "paid" with die-cuts of her choice. :)


There's always a new craft to try. Especially when the craft supply store is having a sale.

So I bought some weaving stuff at Spotlight when they were having a 72 hour storewide 30% discount. I mean I watched a couple of YouTube videos on weaving a wall hanging...this should be totally doable right? *meanwhile stash gets stored away till much much later...or maybe this weekend...hahaha*


You may have a free-with-purchase reusable tote bag problem. Okay....so this might just be a me problem. Especially the limited edition tote bags. Not that I actually use them. Clearly some of them are still in their packaging.


You can never have too much paper. And you dream of having your paper storage organized like the art supply store so that you can easily pick out the colour you want.:)


You are always on the lookout for pretty storage solutions for your ever-growing supplies. Clearly you are not getting rid of your supplies, might as well find some lovely way to store them, right? *winks*


(Insert Manufacturer name of choice) should sponsor you because you buy so much of their stuff.
For me, it should be 3M. There's a 3M hook in every possible nook. *hahaha*


You make your gift recipients take a photo with their pressies. And tell them the photo might appear in a blog post. *hehehe*


You love Daiso/Dollar Stores/bargain bins for inexpensive craft supplies.

Can you relate? *hahaha*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!!!! You know we can all RELATE to this!!! HA!!!! Brookie has definitely helped me before with die cutting, and I have done the same with shoes and hair accessories!!! LOL!!! Too FUNNY!!!!!!

paperpapier said...

It is 'so....' me....haa! haa!! Definitely a thrill shopping for so called 'bargain' in every nook of retail,shops,flea market etc. My recent hunt was at The Popular Bookstore, 90% off for paper punch and patterned papers. The 'I can do it too' crafty sense within me hoarding loads of stuff in my craft room.


Cindy deRosier said...

Pretty much every one of them except the accessories!

Lynn said...

Oh boy, now I know we must be related in some way. I love all the things you do and better yet my husband's family owns the Daiso franchise in Hawaii so I am a shopaholic there. Live is good when you can craft for cheap!

Lizzyc said...

Ah in a word... YES!!!

Shelly said...

Umm,..yes I can relate! And nothing wrong with 'nurturing the young' lol ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It