Thursday

On my desk: first attempt at watercolour abstract florals



Hello friends! Greetings from Saigon! I brought my Kuretake watercolour set and watercolour journal to "force" myself to get out of my comfort zone and try something different. Presenting my first attempt at watercolour abstract florals! No sketching, no planning...just in with the one watercolour brush and water spritz bottle I brought along with me. There is a strong temptation to go in to refine it with my coloured pencils...but I shall stay strong. *LOL*

Hope you are having a great week so far!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh that looks so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

paperpapier said...

I love loose watercolour floral! Hoping to learn this skill too.

Cindy deRosier said...

It's really pretty. Nothing wrong with adding colored pencil though. Or watercolor pencil? That way you're still following the 'rules.'

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It