Thursday

The one about the lame mooncake-making session...*winks*


The-one-about-the-lame-mooncake-making-session

So last weekend there was a mooncake-making session at my local mall and I "made" nephew #1 go for the short session.


Now he thought that the mooncake-making session was a little lame (yes, photo #1 was totally "staged" for the camera) but got a little more excited when he was holding the finished product (photo #2). Then when he finally got to eat it (it needed some chilling in the fridge), he said that it was totally "worth it". *LOL*


Really had a lot of fun pulling bits and pieces from my paper scraps for this layout. :)

Playing along with Sketchabilities.



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

10 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

That's awesome. I would love to learn how to make a mooncake. As always, I love looking at all the embellishments you've chosen and trying to think through the logic behind them. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!!! Too funny!!! Loveeeeeeeeeee this story and loving the lo to go with it!!! The little vintage bits you added to this makes it more fun!!!!!!

Cin Pfannemuller said...

Yvonne, You always have a lovely story behind your layout. And I really love this! Thank you for sharing.
And once again, thank you for playing with us at Sketchabilities! <3

Audrey Pettit said...

Haha, you always make me laugh with your stories! Glad he ended up having fun in the end, and love your layout! The photo cluster is absolutely amazing. I so love the succession of photos with the numbers and how they overlap at angles.... and what fun embellies! Absolutely love how you balanced the weight of the photos with the cluster at the top and the strips of washi. Fab job!

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing, I love looking at all the embellishments you have put on your page.. and I love the story behind the photos too.. thanks for joining in with Sketchabilities!!

Michelle Henderson said...

Love your page, all the little details are awesome :)

Edith @ Cloutiere said...

So funny layout! I like it!! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities!

PLUMO said...

WOW ! I really love all the embellishments you have put on your layout. Gorgeous ! thank you very much for playing with us at Sketchabilities!!

Michelle Mattie said...

Such a fun layout. Love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities.

Jinny Newlin said...

I just love all the colors here, Yvonne! Super playful design! Well executed take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It