Wednesday

So the room wall has finally been painted!



So back in May, I asked you to help me pick a wall colour for my room...and I'm pleased to say that it's finally done! Yay! *High fives all around*


Not that the actual painting took that long (10 hours) but you know I had to gather all the supplies, clean the walls, shift the furniture and brace myself for the tough job ahead. *LOL*




Since I was moving to a lighter colour, I had to paint over the original colour several times to cover up the dark blue. Of course, once I started, I started having second thoughts since I've had the original wall colour for 12 years.


It took 4 coats to cover up that dark blue! At this point, I was thinking a white wall is looking pretty good! *winks* But I persevered and finished with two coats of sweet Wildflowr Blue. :)
I love it! What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

SD pooja said...

I love it too..Soo soothing the wall looks !

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, I think it looks amazing! LOVE it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It