Monday

Textured mixed media eye on canvas


Textured-mixed-media-eye-on-canvas

So my bloggy pal Mitra sent me this really cool plastic doiley which I glued on to a 12 x 12 canvas and started throwing paint on it...without a plan in mind. That's how I usually roll. *winks*


Of course, I had to throw an eye in somehow. *LOL*


It was definitely challenging to paint on a textured plasticky surface. I worked on the details with inks in water brushes.


And my paint pens!


I really like how it turned out. What do you think? :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

It's absolutely amazing...looks FABULOUS! And I don't know how you managed to do it with that plastic doily. You are one VERY clever cookie!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Me, too! That is super, super cool! The texture is just amazing, and adds a ton of character to this awesome canvas!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwwww! That looks AMAZING! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love it! So unique and really cool.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, it's absolutely amazing!! Wow!! I love, love it so much!! Artistic and spectacular!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It