Monday

A cardboard Christmas tag


Cardboard tag by Yvonne Yam for Maya Road

Why yes, this may be my first Christmas project of the year! Yay...go me! *High fives all around*


And yes, this is currently my fave colour combo so I'm using it for my Christmas tag! *winks*


I love how the yellow and green pop off the neutral base. :)


The Golden gold mica flakes kind of got "forgotten" after I reorganized my stash of mediums but now that I have rediscovered it, you will be seeing it a lot more often!


Hope you have a great week ahead friends! :)



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

10 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is gorgeous, I think yellow is a great color for Christmas!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the flowers and the little mason jar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SD pooja said...

Pretty..I loved he color combo its bright n fresh !The mason jar n tassel..you are awesome in using stuff differently without making them look unusual !

Lisa said...

Oh, this is absolutely stunning!! I love the pop of yellow and the gorgeous lace!! The details are perfect!! What a spectacular Christmas tag this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly said...

'High Five!' ;) This is GORGEOUS, Yvonne! Love the sprinkle of gold flakes!

Cindy deRosier said...

It looks great! I haven't started Christmas projects yet, which is a bit horrifying considering how much I need to do. I'm still in denial that it's November.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how gorgeous!! This is such a great mix of rustic with elegance, my friend! My favorite kind of shabby chic look! GREAT colors! Love the tassel! Everything about this just says WOW!

msmith434343 said...

Yvonne, it is lovely! Love the sparkly bits on it! So beautiful!

Lizzy Hill said...

Sublime and divine. Just ADORE this... that pop of yellow. YUMMINESS indeedy :):)

Mitralee said...

boy those mica flakes made me happy! ROCK STAR!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It