Wednesday

A shabby chic stationery caddy


Stationery caddy

Even though I love mixed media, some days all I need are a pair of scissors, pretty embellishments, packaging materials/containers and a hot glue gun. And I'll be pretty happy.:)


I started with this packaging container for canned abalone. Which I covered with lace and pearls.


And added some pretty embellishments. 


Then I thought I should decorate more containers to put into my container....so I went with a jam jar.


And then a chipped glass beaker from old French press....


Then a decorative glass jar completed my shabby chic stationery caddy. I love how it turned out even though I would need 10x more containers to fit my collection...*LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING all the lace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suman Pandit said...

so elegant Yvonne !!

Cindy deRosier said...

It's so pretty and very you!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, what a stunning project!! They all look amazing!! I adore the lace!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mitralee said...

Oh this is most awesome!!! You always put the prettiest things together! Such a nice piece!

Lynn said...

Fascinating and fantastic! That would make a lovely Xmas gift for a Romantic/ Victorian crafter who needs to get organized. I think I NEED to make one like that for my sister who finally has a craftroom all to herself. Thanks for the inspiration!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, it looks amazing, Yvonne! I tell you, basic supplies look a hundred times prettier organized like this! Love your jars and love the box. All the crisp white with just touches of color is so eye catching!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It